What's new

highest amount of consecutive skunk boxes

Electronova

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
let's see who holds the record for the most consecutive skunk boxes for halves, I'm not very high yet, but it's starting to seem that Erie, PA is currently tapped out...
 
Upvote 0
Nine (9) for me. Highly depressing. Other folks on this forum kept me going. Pick up 3 boxes tomorrow. Hope this round' is a good trend.

apush :read2:
 
dang, man
i've yet to get my first box
supposed to get it tomorrow
wish me luck

apush - whereabouts in east texas u at?
 
Kauaka,
I am in an area about 40 miles from Dallas. And you?

apush
 
Coppell, immediately north of dallas.
Banks in this part of the metroplex ain't too friendly.
Specifically, BOA and Capital One.
Haven't been bold enough yet to try the others.

What about u on your side?
 
Doing 12 to 15 boxes a week, there have been weeks where my boxes don't produce. But some of those bad weeks might produce 1 or 2 keepers. Since mid January I have been on a terrible run so I got to say that 15 skunks in a row is not out of the norm lately.

I still Believe that there will be better days ahead as someone is always cashing grandpa's collection. It's just a matter of time as in 2 weeks ago I got a box with 142 keepers in it. That was my first dream box in over a year. I also had 1 with about 80 keepers in it a couple of months ago.

So I keep searching and mix in a couple of cold calls, in between pickups. And at the end of the day I always find something. I will persevere.

Mojo
 
Can't remember how many skunk boxes I've had. Too many to remember. I do however remember how many dream boxes I've run across. "ZERO" :dontknow:.
HH
Rich
 
16 for me about 2 years ago. The pickings have been slim recently but I haven't gone more than 2 skunk boxes without finding at least 1 silver.
 
10, a year ago, then I gave up; it's been sporadic since then, hand-rolls for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom