What's new

Hillsboro Oregon Hunting?

Mezrein503

Full Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hillboro
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked in the oregon fourm, and it isnt what I would call active. thought I would post here. Anyone around the Hillsboro area hunting and looking for a partner or could possibly give me some advice??
 
Mezrein503 said:
I looked in the oregon fourm, and it isnt what I would call active. thought I would post here. Anyone around the Hillsboro area hunting and looking for a partner or could possibly give me some advice??
Can't help much with hunting partner, but willing to give advice.

Been detecting since 1975, so I have a little experience in this area.
 
If you post on the Oregon forum you're looking for hunting partners, probably someone will see it sooner or later. Probably lots of lurkers there checking to see if anything new has been posted. I know there is a club in the Portland area. HH, George (MN)
 
George (MN) said:
If you post on the Oregon forum you're looking for hunting partners, probably someone will see it sooner or later. Probably lots of lurkers there checking to see if anything new has been posted. I know there is a club in the Portland area. HH, George (MN)
Actually, closer to Hillsboro than Portland. Used to be Oregon Treasure Trails Society when I was a member. Last I went they were meeting near Rock Creek PSU campus.
 
Shute Park is always good. Rood Bridge park not so much.
Fairgrounds parking area can be good, they wouldn't let us detect inside.
Grey
 
greydigger said:
Shute Park is always good. Rood Bridge park not so much.
Fairgrounds parking area can be good, they wouldn't let us detect inside.
Grey
Not right now: Washington County Fair is currently underway. Best to wait until after the fair is over.
 
Wash Co Fairgrounds -
We were Th'ing Sunday and went by there.
The parking area was full and ground (grass and dirt) hard packed.
Probably not much lost there this last weekend.
Rood bridge was a bust. Even though a reunion was going on.
Never checked Shute Park. Lots of deep stuff to lose thing in there.
A couple schools gave up some coins and bling.
I found a wheatie! First one for me.
Grey
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom