🥇 BANNER Historic houses deliver gold

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
The Sunshine State/The Golden State
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad once again has to take credit for securing these houses,what once was 3 late 1800's houses,which now are 1,thanks to past hurricanes.the owner secured one side property after, The one remaining house was way outta place with the rest of the homes built in the time period,so of course ,my thinking was there was money living there,first pic is the garbage
[
then of course there is the treasure
[
I looked it up in redbook,does the 3rd lowest mintage make it a semi key date or no

Enjoy

660-1396562881_660.jpg
(this thread needs original size pics back;jeff)
gollfronnnt.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 63

Chuxter

Jul 29, 2013
HOLY SHIZNIT!!! Awesome save. Good for you. Go celebrate and cherish the special day.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way cool! Congrats!

alb1

Jan 15, 2014
Weselberg, Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030, my favorite E-Trac & NEL Tornado. Garrett Carrot, (Previously, MXT PRO with D2 and SEF 10x12 coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I probably would have fainted at the sight of that gold coin. Well done!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to the end of a rainbow, for the detectorist it simply has to be a gold coin!

Congratulations!

What happened to the "pot of gold coins" at the end of the rainbow..oh inflation.

Congrats on your gold coin-banner!
Go look for more before the leprechaun takes them back!

OP
OP
slowwevo

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
beep beep, this never made it,unless u see something I cant,i've seen many a treasure come through these forums with many a banner votes that never make it,while other posts make banner same day posted... I know how important a find this is....at this point im satisfied

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find!! Everyone's dream find!!

Got my vote for banner.....

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
These golden chiefs are, imho, the most beautiful coins you americans ever used. Great find

goldbill

May 6, 2009
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites v3 deus v4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow five pages , tons of banner votes and no banner yet!! why? Great job ,beautiful coin ,,,,,,Goldbill

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO there is no need to e-validate your stellar find, with an e-acceptance or not it's one heck of a find, especially in the context of location. There is no mass centralization of population, I mean these tri county's weren't even close to the 75k population density till the 1970s. It's beyond a banner find especially in our town. Keep your chin up and your coil down.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the Beautiful Coin
I missed this one somehow or would have voted Banner Long Ago.
I love the Design of this coin sooo much ,I bought one of it younger brothers last Month.
Rather wish I dug one tho.
Now it's time for the 5 Dollar Gold Indian Head. LOL
Davers

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

swamp yankee

Jun 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As always with our hobby the ratio of/junque-treasure looks about right. Congrats on the yeller feller and silvers too.Keep after this site as there has to be more "color" around it.HH and best of luck during your hunting season.....

Sobo

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030, Omega 8500, AT Pro, Ace 150, Explorer XS, Explorer SE / Sunray Probe, Bounter Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:notworthy: Amazing gold coin, also got one of my favorite quarters.... I'd make sure to hit that site hard lol. Never know...could be another one there waiting for you or your dad. :) HH and thanks for sharing

OP
OP
slowwevo

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
I been hittin this place pretty hard since that gold,not much to show for it,only 1 more 2 cent with a bad dent,i did manage to secure a big plantation house 5 streets over built in the 1860's,from what I've seen so far there are 2 smaller houses in the back of the property....more to come....possibly,I know I seem to have a haterade fan club here, so if its not a torc,they wont be happy....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread