What's new

Hit 7,000 Wheats for the year.

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Well just an update. I did 41 boxes of pennies this week. With another 500+ wheats to the total for the year I just hit 7,000 Wheats for the year


I have a goal of 10,000 wheats for the year so I am just over 70% to my goal 1/4 of the way through the year.

I ordered my Ryedale machine and it will be here next week. The banks are really going to love me now. I am upping my penny boxes to 55 - 60 per week ;D

Have a great day everyone!
Jason
 
Upvote 0
What are you planning on doing with all the wheats?
 
Awesome Jason 7k wheaties 8) now it is time to drop the hammer and really pick some coins , just kidding ... once you get your Ryedale up and running wow that will be really crazy then :tongue3: , Ed
 
How many total boxes does it take to get almost 3 whole boxes of Wheaties? :coffee2:
 
HolyDiver said:
What are you planning on doing with all the wheats?
I plan on keeping a roll of the best for each mint mark and date(completing a roll set). then the rest I am selling and then buying a 1909S VDB to complete my set.
Seagates said:
How many total boxes does it take to get almost 3 whole boxes of Wheaties? :coffee2:
I am pretty sure around 410 boxes, give or take 10 boxes.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
congrats on 7k! just amazing! keep it up! o i seen u found to Flying eagle cents did u post pics? i must of missed em. well HH
 
WOW those are some numbers. 41 boxes in a week hand sorting.....AMAZING! I feel embarassed about just being at 100 wheats for the year lol
 
Wow, major milestone. With 60 boxes a week, you should probably aim for 100,000 wheats by the end of the year :icon_jokercolor:
 
Yeah, I think you should at least bump your goal up to 25,000! :thumbsup:
 
where in the world do you dump 50 boxes a week....lol
 
congrats to the only CRHer i know who has his own coin counter and is now adding a ryedale.....so when do you plan on adding armoured cars? ;D
 
Amaizing Shake, take it easy or you are going to excede your own expectations.

Golden silver
 
Goes4ever said:
where in the world do you dump 50 boxes a week....lol

I have it easy. I have a great dump bank, and my own glory mini sort counter. I bag up the coins with bags provided by the bank and I drop them off. They never complain about it.
mistergee said:
congrats to the only CRHer i know who has his own coin counter and is now adding a ryedale.....so when do you plan on adding armoured cars? ;D
I thought about it but I think my POS (piece of s***) ford escort is still doing the trick. I think I need new rear shocks thou. 8)
Besides who would think at times there is thousands of dollars in coins in a POS like mine.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom