What's new

hit a couple old home sites

oldschool

Full Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
muskegon
Detector(s) used
whites DFX
hi DanMI and I hit a couple old home sites that are now fields and only thing we pulled was a 1975 dog license,I dont know what that was doing their.we will hunt the one again as there was lots of old broken glass and crock pices.
good hunting Randy
 
Did you guys go out today, or was it this weekend?
Dan
 
sorry about not putting a date on the post,it was last friday and it was nice out.
There are 5 old sites in this area two were really good spots one produce one indian head another one ring and the new one nothing yet.
Randy
 
No problem. For a minute, I thought I would be able to get work with you guys shoveling snow :wink:
Dan
 
It sure seems good to be able to get back out and hunt again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom