What's new

Hit some banks up, Best score yet.

eastbaybounty

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Had a dentist apt in the city (SF) today. So I hit some banks up on the way back. Finally found some halves. They made me open an account to get them, but thats ok. Got $330 in halves which produced 61 40% halves and 4 1964 halves. This is the most I have found at one time since coin roll hunting. I am pretty stoked. Sorry I cant post pics, I couldn't find my USB cord.
HH all.
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Congrats Keep up the good work

HH
Cat
 
Great haul!!!
 
I called a few banks in Berkley, couldn't find any halves there either! The Bank I got all the silver from was in Richmond.
 
He sure is. I saw him there last time I was down that way. Man that guy is funny to watch. ;D Here is a pic of the score btw.
122silver.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom