What's new

Hit the Lottery

Luckystiff

Jr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went out by a river at a boat launch couple weeks ago found these great finds I was amazed at the amount of Ammo I found this place is about 200 yards from a police station. the big silver looking coin is a Main state Lottery coin I was so Bummed when I pulled it out thought I had a big silver coin. found 2 buttons Silver ring some clad not in Pic.
 

Attachments

  • ffind2.webp
    ffind2.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 166
  • find1.webp
    find1.webp
    360.3 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 14
Like the silver bling and congrats on the ammofest.
 
Oh that shiny silver must've been a heat attack. Nice ring and keep hitting those riverbanks. The old stuff is there. Just gotta find those tiny hotspots
 
Boy somebody had a big hole in their ammo pouch.. Nice finds!
 
Great!
I love finding bullets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom