Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230823_111905.jpg
20230823_111934_resized.jpg
20230823_111949_resized.jpg

Hit the park that has given me a good amount of silver rings etc. this summer. Had a chance of rain so I figured I'd try to hit the park a little before the rain. I've hit this park so much that the finds are getting harder to find. I know there is still lots out there.
I was walking along the volleyball sand line that is along the edge of the grass and I saw something blue that distracted me and and swung 180 degrees and went back in the opposite direction. I got a 45 on my AT Max and checked it out but I'm blind and didn't see any marking and figured I'd wait until I got home.
I checked it out with the loop and it's stamped 21K. That's the first 21K ring I've found. I've tried to get a good picture of the hallmark on it. The bottom of the ring has a slight break in it and I tapped it back together. Into the ring box with the others. Glad I decided to get out today 😎

Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2100931 View attachment 2100932 View attachment 2100933
Hit the park that has given me a good amount of silver rings etc. this summer. Had a chance of rain so I figured I'd try to hit the park a little before the rain. I've hit this park so much that the finds are getting harder to find. I know there is still lots out there.
I was walking along the volleyball sand line that is along the edge of the grass and I saw something blue that distracted me and and swung 180 degrees and went back in the opposite direction. I got a 45 on my AT Max and checked it out but I'm blind and didn't see any marking and figured I'd wait until I got home.
I checked it out with the loop and it's stamped 21K. That's the first 21K ring I've found. I've tried to get a good picture of the hallmark on it. The bottom of the ring has a slight break in it and I tapped it back together. Into the ring box with the others. Glad I decided to get out today 😎
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread