What's new

Hmm jade lamp piece?

Sobo

Full Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
239
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030, Omega 8500, AT Pro, Ace 150, Explorer XS, Explorer SE / Sunray Probe, Bounter Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this today while going to some yard sales, only paid two bucks. The guy said he doesn't know what it is and said it might be from an old lamp. What do you guys think? :hello2: I had one more picture, but it didn't want to load. There is a hole going straight through the middle, and sadly It it was dropped and chipped (not by me though :happysmiley::happysmiley:).
 

Attachments

  • 2012-05-26_16-57-05_345.webp
    2012-05-26_16-57-05_345.webp
    331.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 2012-05-26_16-57-21_467.webp
    2012-05-26_16-57-21_467.webp
    280.7 KB · Views: 132
Ahhh weird I can upload from my phone though lol. I'm really lost now what this came from, I was fairly certain it was a lamp. Now I'm seeing some oil lamps with similar pieces of jade... thanks for any information guys;)

ForumRunner_20120526_224337.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Talked to a professional gemologist online and said I should get it tested, now does anyone know if any jewelry shop could test this for me? Or would I have to find some place special to go? Thanks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom