Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hogzilla Ohio or Why I don't Detect Alone

This is why I don't just hop over a fence and start detecting. What if I met this guy in the woods? With a buddy, if you can run faster than him....

This is for all you Texans, and especially those of my kin who left Ohio for BIG things in Texas!

http://ohiohuntingtoday.com/blog/index.php/2007/12/12/ohio-deer-hunters-shoot-a-wild-pigplease/

This was in an Ohio journal but was from another state. Sorry for the confusion-can't trust the internet always! My apologies.

December 12, 2007
hogzillaohio.jpg

SKD

S

seger98

Re: Hogzilla Ohio or Why I don't Detect Alone

That's a biggin' I wonder how much it weighs? :icon_scratch:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SoreKneesDayton said:
This is why I don't just hop over a fence and start detecting. What if I met this guy in the woods? With a buddy, if you can run faster than him....

This is for all you Texans, and especially those of my kin who left Ohio for BIG things in Texas!

http://ohiohuntingtoday.com/blog/index.php/2007/12/12/ohio-deer-hunters-shoot-a-wild-pigplease/

This was in an Ohio journal but was from another state. Sorry for the confusion-can't trust the internet always! My apologies.

December 12, 2007
hogzillaohio.jpg

SKD
AA-Aw come :-\ on that picture must have been played with, it would surely take a bazooka to take out that beast :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silver Searcher said:
SoreKneesDayton said:

December 12, 2007
hogzillaohio.jpg

SKD
AA-Aw come :-\ on that picture must have been played with, it would surely take a bazooka to take out that beast :icon_scratch:

It is a kid kneeling down next to up but still probably 800#s or more.
SKD

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I remember this story, I read it on yahoo news. :thumbsup:

S

stefen

Like the Ssssssssnakes!!!! post, this also is a hoax....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread