What's new

Holiday hunting

Scott (Mich)

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
496
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I have not gotten any boxes in the last couple of weeks, but I did pick up some loose halves. I ended up getting just a tad less then $1,100 all together. I found one 1964 90%, eight 40%'s, one 1985-S proof, ten NIFC's 2001-P's (yes the Philadelphia ones that year were not released for circulation, only the "D" Denver ones were), one roll(20pcs) of 2005-P NIFC's, one roll of 2005-D NIFC's, one 2003-P NIFC, and one 2007-D.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mich)
 

Attachments

  • 1100loose.webp
    1100loose.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Coinlover said:
thats pretty neat you got 2 rolls of nothing but 2005 halves! 8)

The loose halves all had last names and telephone numbers on the wrappers. The 2005's were at most 1-5 coins per roll from this one individual. I was wondering if I would be getting all of his (or her) halves but when I opened the last mixed roll they came out to exactly a roll from each mint.

When I picked up that batch of $600 worth from that bank stop I saw all the different hand rolled halves with about 15 different names I really thought I would have had a bunch of silver, but I only got the '64 90% and one 40% from that stop, along with the NIFC's.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mich)
 
he or she must have broke open the us mints uncirculated rolls, and then rolled them back up mixed with other halves for some reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom