What's new

Holiday lunch banking

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my regular banks was open today, I had been "monitoring" their halves coin counter bag, and with not much else open; decided to buy them.

It was only $27.50, or fifty five halves, but I could hear that "silver sound" as they were getting the bag out. (I love that sound) 8)

From those 55 halves there were an insane 32 keepers !!

  • 64px2
    64dx4
    65x4
    66x10
    67x9
    68dx1
    69dx2

Ya gotta love those coin counter bags !
 
Upvote 0
Yeah baby!!!!! Hard to beat that ratio Thurm. Sweet.

Keep going dude.......almost everything you touch has been silver.......love it!!

Don't stop now.....congrats!
 
incredible totals.

HH
Cat
 
lejeuene said:
Yeah baby!!!!! Hard to beat that ratio Thurm. Sweet.

Keep going dude.......almost everything you touch has been silver.......love it!!

Don't stop now.....congrats!

10-4!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom