What's new

Home Made Scoop! Would love some thoughts ans ideastor

adh247

Full Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
Hi Guys! I always wondered if there a way to design this into like a CAD program. Kind of like one of those tear-down cell phone channels Its seems like if i could get a lot of the different angels of it, i could come up with It like a Template. Then all you would have to do is doing the welding and then the drilling of holes. (Among other petty things)
.
I was hoping that I could start building them and making the cost factor

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

I'm divorced now after 13 years, and I am really trying to


Custom.webp​
 
FOR THE BEACH.......My thoughts are.... why fool around w/any "scoop" when a simple DIY made screen will do the same job in 1/4 the time
 
Maybe its the picture but is that metal titanium? Has that dull look.
 
I think most sand pros use long handled scoops, I don't know of too many people who use the hand held ones like you show.
 
There are a lot of different CAD programs out there that you could use to draw it.
Once drawn, what would be best is to send this to a company that does laser sheet metal cutting as machining SS is hard on tooling and you would be doing a lot of holes.
Usually they convert you drawing into their cutting program and use it for the making of the flat metal sheet used to make a scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom