What's new

Home weather station

Heavygold4me

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
539
Reaction score
1,833
Golden Thread
0
Location
South mississippi
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I would like to purchase a home weather station. There are so many I thought I would ask for recommendations from other members. All I really need is rain totals, temp and wind speed, it does need to be Bluetooth. Let me know what you have and the pros and cons.

thanks
dave
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
Until a member(s) pipes in - you might want to browse US NEWS: Best Home Weather Stations of 2024 and POPULAR MECHANICS: Become Your Own Meteorologist with a Home Weather Station...
 
I have an "Ambient Weather WS-2902". It's WiFi, not Bluetooth, but it works great. Gives temperature, rainfall, wind speed, barometric pressure, solar radiation, and so forth. The only problem I've had is the rainfall sensor got gummed up one time with spiderwebs, but it was simple to clean out and hasn't been a problem since.
 
I have an "Ambient Weather WS-2902". It's WiFi, not Bluetooth, but it works great. Gives temperature, rainfall, wind speed, barometric pressure, solar radiation, and so forth. The only problem I've had is the rainfall sensor got gummed up one time with spiderwebs, but it was simple to clean out and hasn't been a problem since.
Thanks for the reply, I just purchased the ws-2902. It does everything I want and didn’t break the bank. I’ve looked at several different ones and actually got to the point of information overload.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom