Home zone exhausted. Phase l done. Phase ll just beginning.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Well, it was a fun ride.

Three cities, 100 miles of territory, and my system ran as well as my 1991 Honda.

But the ride is over for now, and its time to get on with Phase ll. Other places, other methods, and other adventures.

I'm still a CRH'er, but not the way I have been the last 6-8 months.

I think the next few are gonna get even better.

Keep on Rollin' !

Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know a 100 mile area is depleted? I have often wondered how to know when that happens. HH

OP
OP
Piledriver

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
How do you know a 100 mile area is depleted? I have often wondered how to know when that happens. HH

$500.00 of halves weighs about 25lb.
The averages for the "ore" that I am mining have fallen off from several pounds down to one or two ounces PER TON.

That's depleted enough to make me look elsewhere for now.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
The averages for the "ore" that I am mining have fallen off from several pounds down to one or two ounces PER TON.

Its at least better than some Phoenix, AZ searchers (1 40% in 80 BOXES, at least you get 1-2 oz. per 80 boxes.)

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PD, there is only 3 cities in 100 mile territory, where the heck do you live bro?

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other

Sounds to me like "Phase II" is a smart move. Even with a Honda, if the 100 miles is for coins only, the 1-2 oz could get pretty pricey, especially if you have to make multiple trips to get your ton of searchable halves.

We all really get into this addiction and finding the silver can be a real rush. But it seems to me there comes a point when I would ask, "Is it worth it?" or would it be better to flip burgers, deliver papers, sort pennies etc. and just buy the silver with my earnings/sales proceeds.

OP
OP
Piledriver

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
PD, there is only 3 cities in 100 mile territory, where the heck do you live bro?

I live out here in the Silver-starved Pacific Northwest.
Actually there are other towns, but they don't have any significant banks.

OP
OP
Piledriver

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Sounds to me like "Phase II" is a smart move. Even with a Honda, if the 100 miles is for coins only, the 1-2 oz could get pretty pricey, especially if you have to make multiple trips to get your ton of searchable halves.

We all really get into this addiction and finding the silver can be a real rush. But it seems to me there comes a point when I would ask, "Is it worth it?" or would it be better to flip burgers, deliver papers, sort pennies etc. and just buy the silver with my earnings/sales proceeds.

+1
PD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread