What's new

homemade applesauce on toaste snack

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,570
Reaction score
13,179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Boulangerie sourdough bistro mutigrain toast with fresh homemade applesauce

1000025447.webp
 
Wow! I better go check my blackberry patch. I didn’t think they were ready yet.
Mine are black raspberries. The blackberries may come on later in the summer IDK.
 
The blackberries may come on later in the summer IDK.
It depends on the variety. I have some ripe now, some will be mid summer, and some closer to fall.
 
Mine are black raspberries. The blackberries may come on later in the summer IDK.
Now I see you said raspberries. My blackberries are still pink. July is picking time. It’s not near hot enough to pick blackberries!
 
That looks like a great snack with the homemade applesauce and all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom