What's new

Homesite Whatsit...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these items today and I am pretty sure that they go together...any ideas???
 

Attachments

  • CFred 016.webp
    CFred 016.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 439
  • CFred 016.webp
    CFred 016.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 436
  • CFred 017.webp
    CFred 017.webp
    11 KB · Views: 438
Candle wick scissors...

I'll look for some pics.


Here is an example... excellent find btw! :)


cimg1020-500x375.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Montana...I actually just ID'd it as well...I have the Encyclopedia of the American Revolution and found a pic in that...I thought it looked familiar!
 
Upvote 0
you guys are good!!!!!!!!great job on ID"ING.I had no idea

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
In case you missed it...
 

Attachments

  • CFred 026.webp
    CFred 026.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 397
  • CFred 026.webp
    CFred 026.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0
looks toe nail related ;D
 
Upvote 0
You guys are quick on the Id's as always! I would have said, a "Polish trigger guard!"
 
Upvote 0
TreasureTales said:
MJ, awesome ID. You nailed it in just 10 minutes after romeo-1's post. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank Mary :)

I answered within one minute of seeing it 8) and was lucky enough to know exactly what it was.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom