What's new

Honest Bank Teller

MentalUnrest

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
744
Reaction score
113
Golden Thread
0
Thought I would share a nice story - I was at a coin store today talking with owner and he told me last week a lady came in with over 200 Walking Liberty's. He asked her if it took her a long time to accumulate so many and she said - No a older guy came in and wanted them counted out for cash at her bank. She said it was a long time customer who knew nothing of how valuable they were. He went on to say that his wife had recently passed away and she collected these and he just wanted them gone and didn't care what value was. She told the coin guy after he paid her, she was going straight to his house and giving him all the profit.

Thought it made a nice story, especially around Christmas time.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice story. Wish more folks had hearts of gold (silver).

apush :read2:
 
Nice post. I always like to read about nice things like that.
rileyboy
 
Great story!!! :thumbsup: Love hearing stories like these - especially around the holidays!!! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Oh my god... I would have a heart attack if I found over 200 walking liberties at a bank :o What a great teller, so glad to know that there are still genuinely nice people in this world. Hope something good happens to her soon :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom