ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho May 25, 2018 Thread Owner #1 On the wild roses in my yard this morning. Attachments 02111.webp 81.6 KB · Views: 90 02333.webp 81.9 KB · Views: 83 006777.webp 64.8 KB · Views: 85
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2018 #2 you are lucky to have them they came thru and sprayed for mosquitoes and wiped out our natural bee crop. No pollination
you are lucky to have them they came thru and sprayed for mosquitoes and wiped out our natural bee crop. No pollination
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 25, 2018 #3 Little bugger looks cute in that last pic.
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2018 #4 Outstanding!, If I had nothing else to do I could count all the little hair's on those bee's, but I'll just stay there's a lot of them for now. Last edited: May 25, 2018
Outstanding!, If I had nothing else to do I could count all the little hair's on those bee's, but I'll just stay there's a lot of them for now.
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,717 Reaction score 86,354 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2018 #5 Holy super macro!!! Nice shots.