What's new

Honey hole pays off again

Jasonlwirt

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Ace 150, garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a short hunt this evening. Once again the honey hole pays off. Wish the area wasn't prone to salt water flooding. Takes its toll on the coins. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442463399.383432.webp
 
Upvote 16
Oh yeah...nice finds
 
Nice spread for one short hunt!
 
WTG nice finds.
 
great finds!, I bet theres more hiding there waiting for ya!
 
I'm sure there's lots more waiting. Found 60+ coins at this spot already. This area is a old wharf from the early 1800's
 
Sweet digs, what is the coin on the bottom right?
 
looks like a great honey hole to me! great finds!
 
Very nice finds. I like the variety of oldies. Well done.
 
Nice finds . There are some goodies there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom