What's new

Horse back riding near Coshocton Ohio

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,409
Reaction score
30,231
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few trail riding pictures, In one of my pictures in a floor wall where a house used to be. See if you can find it and tell me what picture and where is it at. Also There was a giant granite wall that is just EXTREMELY large
Ride1.webp
Ride2.webp
Ride3.webp
Ride4.webp
Ride5.webp
Ride6.webp
 
I have found a lot of old foundations while horseback riding '
 
Thanks Chilli
 
Nice country there. I couldn't detect the granite wall. Is it man-made? Granite is only found in Ohio from glacier deposits in the form of boulders and rocks. I have a lot of arrowheads from Coshocton County collected in the 60's.
 
Nice country there. I couldn't detect the granite wall. Is it man-made? Granite is only found in Ohio from glacier deposits in the form of boulders and rocks. I have a lot of arrowheads from Coshocton County collected in the 60's.
That wall is a LONG ways from Coshocton Ohio ALMOST 8 miles :) hehehe . You called it perfect :) We was at Fallon park. Have you ever heard of it ?
 
Newnanman Just HOW YOUNG is ya ? Were you originally from that area ?
 
Newnanman Just HOW YOUNG is ya ? Were you originally from that area ?
Hey, I'll be 70 in 1 month. I lived in Grove City, Oh for quite awhile which is the SW Columbus area. My younger brother had a friend who's grandparents had a farm near Coshocton along the Muskingum River. We would go there and find all kinds of chipped flint, broken and some nice whole points. It was a great place to be a kid. I moved back to Florida in 83.
 
Newnan man thank you for your reply '
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom