What's new

Horse tack?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
What do you think? Is the flower associates with England? Looks like a horse tack possible. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 387
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 365
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Timekiller said:

disagree with the date on the link but the rest is right :icon_thumright:
On what grounds and why :icon_scratch:

On the same grounds you like to argue
I'm not arguing...but that could change, I asked a traight forward question thats all..kin hell ::)
Sorry,
going mental, thought I remembered reading late 18th C, just checked in 3 books & they all agree about 1670-1715, so Gordon was right I was a nobber :laughing9:

I will delete my jumping down your throat :icon_thumright:


What is interesting is that it either takes the site way back further than the buckle pictured, or its been reused/antique furniture travelling across the sea,,,, interesting
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Timekiller said:

disagree with the date on the link but the rest is right :icon_thumright:
On what grounds and why :icon_scratch:

On the same grounds you like to argue
I'm not arguing...but that could change, I asked a traight forward question thats all..kin hell ::)
Sorry,
going mental, thought I remembered reading late 18th C, just checked in 3 books & they all agree about 1670-1715, so Gordon was right I was a nobber :laughing9:

I will delete my jumping down your throat :icon_thumright:


What is interesting is that it either takes the site way back further than the buckle pictured, or its been reused/antique furniture travelling across the sea,,,, interesting
:laughing9: :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Timekiller said:

disagree with the date on the link but the rest is right :icon_thumright:
On what grounds and why :icon_scratch:

On the same grounds you like to argue
I'm not arguing...but that could change, I asked a traight forward question thats all..kin hell ::)
Sorry,
going mental, thought I remembered reading late 18th C, just checked in 3 books & they all agree about 1670-1715, so Gordon was right I was a nobber :laughing9:

I will delete my jumping down your throat :icon_thumright:


What is interesting is that it either takes the site way back further than the buckle pictured, or its been reused/antique furniture travelling across the sea,,,, interesting
I was thinking the same thing Crusader? I found it at a cellar hole in the woods, so maybe the colonial guy lived a really really long time.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom