What's new

Horses Ass after the headless driver

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunted 2 new old property's last couple days,little bit of everything..1889,1900,1908 IH's.1884 V Nickle,1921,1945 Mercs,no date LC,25.650mm Copper(9-10 o'clock looks like letters)

020.webp

St. Anne pendant,little copper heart.017.webp 016.webp

Good Luck Token..021.webp022.webp

I wonder if this tag was for a Cadillac,both from the same yard,123 gram lead weight.

015.webp

Gilded buttons,big one is 26.670mm..024.webp023.webp

Buck Jones Club pin 1930's..007.webp

Oh ya...the headless driver..012.webp025.webp



Last but not least..the horses ass.:laughing7:018.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 22
That's funny,, I knew that a post with a title like that had to have an interesting story.
Thanks for posting and great hunt
 
That's funny,, I knew that a post with a title like that had to have an interesting story.
Thanks for posting and great hunt

Nothing wrong with a little levity I say.:laughing7:
 
Wonderful bunch of finds. I love the title and I wasn't disappointed with the good chuckle. Congrats!
 
The St. Anne pendant is amazing!
 
great finds!!! I like the Buck Jones pin... very cool
 
Get this... Buck Jones died in the Coconut Grove fire in Boston in 1942.
 
Get this... Buck Jones died in the Coconut Grove fire in Boston in 1942.

Had to google that one. That was an horrific fire but not the deadliest in US history. Over 600 died in a theatre in Chicago in 1903
 
Nice digs, Chris! That toy car is a famous one, I don't remember its name right now
 
Those are some great finds, all those old coins and the other unique treasures. That Buck Jones Club pin is really cool.
 
Very nice selection of finds, well done.
 
Nice job WT. I wasn't going to pass this post up with a title like this one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom