What's new

Horseshoes anyone?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Got six shoes today, all from the old trail west of 59. Got two large iron handles from a large crate of some kind. All of it in about 50' by 50' area in the middle of almost nowhere, so far as any maps and legends are concerned. Gonna go back there with a bit more scrutiny next week.
 
Yeah, gotta find who was changing out shoes there and when. Won't know that until I get some other goodies. Since there were two different shoe sizes I'm guessing someone was working for early passersby at the site or the site usage changed over the years.

Found a smithy south of there on 59 about a dozen years back that existed up until around 1900, lots of really cool RIO's there but no coin.
 
I found some horseshoes in my bowl of Lucky Charms this morning, does that count? Suffice it to say, I don't have them anymore.
 
Moving them from bowl to bowel, that's all you've done. I'm betting you left the marshmallow mushrooms in the bowl despite their soft and sweet nature.
 
Lowbatts said:
Moving them from bowl to bowel, that's all you've done. I'm betting you left the marshmallow mushrooms in the bowl despite their soft and sweet nature.

lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom