What's new

****HOT ROCKs ?

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
****HOT ROCK's ?

HI, all Happy New Year to all , How manny of you find----> ( Hot Rock ) ?:BangHead::BangHead:
 
I do. Many, many of them. I use a Gold Bug 2 in my search. By checking a target with iron disc, after getting the hit, I can usually ignor the hot rocks. Most of the good detectors can target gold UNDER the hot rocks so do not ignore a target that is persistant! TTC
 
I use a white mxt here in SE OK. It seems EVERYTHING that doesn't have a sound shows up as Hot Rock on my display. I think it's white's way of saying "Oklahoma dirt"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom