What's new

Hot shot bug killer

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found this bottle in the woods at my place of work. I had to clean it up some and keep it. Any idea on age 1950s-1960s?
 

Attachments

  • A90CA5C8-EAD7-4E03-A47C-6838C38A93E1.webp
    A90CA5C8-EAD7-4E03-A47C-6838C38A93E1.webp
    621.8 KB · Views: 102
Found this bottle in the woods at my place of work. I had to clean it up some and keep it. Any idea on age 1950s-1960s?
I found one for sale that said it was Vintage 1940s. By the art work I’d guess around 1965. There are quite a few for sale, but not a lot of info on age.
 
Does it have the word 'Duraglas' on the bottom in fancy script letters? Usually these bottles are from Owens-Illinois (Duraglas was one of their trademarks) and, if so, it should have some plant- and date-code marks either side of their logo, similar to this:

Owens-Illinois.webp
 
Found this bottle in the woods at my place of work. I had to clean it up some and keep it. Any idea on age 1950s-1960s?
Beware Bottle digging is additive. And there is no known cure .. It does lead to needing to buy a larger house so you have room to store the many items you can not part with .Proceed with extreme caution. And be sure to have fun!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom