What's new

How are you planning on getting thru the winter months

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten around 1 gallons of concentates to go thru. Been sittng up the basement to pan thur it all. All I got to get is a pastic tub and I will be all set. I hope the gold is there. So what are your plans to get thru these months when you can not get out to detect.......Mat
 
Researching and planning for the better weather and working my concentrates. And staying active enough so I don't have to work out before going out to the work out sites.
 
Xbox/PS3/Wii/ Sex/ Sleeping/ School (learning Swedish).....not necessarily in that order! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom