What's new

How can I use this machime?

  • Thread starter Thread starter akifyuzer
  • Start date Start date
A

akifyuzer

Guest
I was buy a new machine last week. But ı cant know how can use this machine. By the way I m from Turkey ( the most historical country ) İts models " Eagle spectrum" Hwo can tell me about something about this machine?
 
Now how come I wasn't allowed to take my detector to Turkey ?
With the Spectrum you have to use it, and the later XLT version, a bit different to most other machines.
Its four filter. This has an advantage on bad ground but does need a faster sweep speed than you may have used in the past.
The in built programmes are very poor. Use Relic and modify it. Either boost Pre-amp or AC/DC sensitivity or use a mixture of both.
You will be best to accept down into the minus figures as on bad ground some poor quality Roman bronze coins and later period fine hammered silver will I.D. below zero in the minus figures on the meter.
Also do try mixed mode. Its a little trying to use but well worth it on old sites.
One last thing. Its not really a beach machine. Top of beach/dry sand fine but it doesn't cope well with wet salt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom