What's new

How do i do it?

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
i am going to send 100 of my halves from my Frankie find to PCGS to be graded. my question is ...how do i send them? should i put them in rolls in a box? 2x2 holders? full page holders? :icon_scratch:and what would something like that cost with shipping and insurance? anybody here ever send out that many coins through the mail? any help would be appreciated.
George
 
Upvote 0
Hey there Mistergee,

Every grading company I have ever dealt with will only take coins in plastic 2x2 flips. But I have never sent that amount of coins at once. I would contact them and they can give you the best way to send them. They are probably going to say Plastic 2x2 flips. It is the easiest and safest way to get the coins out for them without causes damage.

Good Luck,
Jason
 
thanks Jason...i figured the flips would be the way to go....i'll contact them before i send them to see if they say different.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom