What's new

How do I find out what coils I can use on my Whites Classic IDX?

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I find out what coils I can use on my White's Classic IDX?

I am looking for a smaller coil and don't know what I can use or how to tell.
If anyone has one let me know.
 
Have you checked the whites forum and tech and product discussion forums?
 
Check the sponsors websites. I know that kellyco for example lists theirs by md manufacturer and then shows what models they work on. Check a few of them, you never know when you might get a better deal.
 
Google Whites coil , go to page, search IDX bullseye. Looks like that is a 6.59 kHz machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom