BARKER
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi folks; I'm referring to the Post below by arkansaslynx. Called, "MY GREATEST FIND."
What he did exemplifies the true heart of this great hobby in our youngsters here and I believe him and others like him should be encouraged and Honored for having such a great heart. I vote BANNER for him.
Hey, That's an idea.!!! Why not have a Peoples Banner we can vote on for Folks just like him who commit these great acts of kindness towards others like this and who exemplify the very best of being a true Treasure Hunter.
I think it would be a first anywhere and LOOOONG past due. Just think of the great PR it would bring this hobby/Profession as a whole as well. What say you Folks.
I await your replies. PEACE:RONB 
What he did exemplifies the true heart of this great hobby in our youngsters here and I believe him and others like him should be encouraged and Honored for having such a great heart. I vote BANNER for him.
Hey, That's an idea.!!! Why not have a Peoples Banner we can vote on for Folks just like him who commit these great acts of kindness towards others like this and who exemplify the very best of being a true Treasure Hunter.
I think it would be a first anywhere and LOOOONG past due. Just think of the great PR it would bring this hobby/Profession as a whole as well. What say you Folks.
I await your replies. PEACE:RONB 
Last edited:







