What's new

How is this Sunday, 4/20 lookin for a hunt???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday I will be able to come out and play after 2pm, but Sunday is wide open for me.
 
Saturday is a no-go for me, Sunday should be good...

How about you other guys?

p.s. I got another $50 in my M6 fund. 55 down, 645 to go!
 
lets do something!.............mushroom hunters are not allowed :wink:
 
so far....treasurefiend,twistidd,goio,bomber,rob,murphy,kimsdad,hatman66,bj1
 
cool, what time do you guys want to meet???
 
how about 8:30 9:00am?i'm bringing the pork,no jokes please :o
 
hey twist,where did ya get the price on the m6? am i reading it right $700?please say its not so
 
NO MUSHROOM HUNTERS :3some: ALOUD!!!

Bring the pork....... :laughing7:
 
those three little dudes look like there having a group mushroom hunt.we better get our fill of the camp,in a couple weeks ..........THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.gold,silver,thongs :o :o :o
 
mmmmmmmmm.... thongs.... ;D

oh yea, gold and silver too...
 
going to go home soak the pork and apple wood in apple cider for a couple days,smoke it(8 - 10 hours) fri or sat and sunday you guys better be hungry
 
MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Do you cook it out there, or the smoking cooks it??? I still have the charcoal and cooking utensils in my car if we need it, but I don't have a grill.

I'll bring:
Beer
paper plates
paper towels
salt & pepper
 
buddy u rock,no i smoke it at home(the smoker stands 5 foot tall),when you guys come over next month you can check it out.when that sucker gets going the neighborhood fills with smoke(its AWESOME)
 
Sounds like another great day to me!!! :thumbsup: I'll bring the Tequila!!!
 

Attachments

  • tn_832_tequila_3030_reposado_1205194712.webp
    tn_832_tequila_3030_reposado_1205194712.webp
    12 KB · Views: 282
LOL!!!! OHH MAN THATS GONNA BE A ROUGH DAY!!! LOL :icon_pirat:
 
I was supposed to be there last Saturday but the rain stopped me. Twist, the last time I looked the M6 was going for $600. I think that was what Bomber was referring to. My Mxt was also $100 under the suggested price.

Fiend, how big is that coil on your 250? If there is room I'll be there Sunday. I hope I do better than the last time. Rob
 
I have the 9x12 coil on my Ace, it goes deeper and wider than the standard coil
 
i may come out sunday .i need to get away for a few hours if i can find some were to drop the kids off. :-[
 
Hello everyone,
Would it be OK if a Noob with a BH Land Star joined you folks on Sun? Treasurefiend mentioned the location and I wanted to check to see if one more would be a crowd. Don't know if I can stay for lunch, but I can bring some great doughnuts (not DD) for starters and coffee for anyone who wants it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom