How long did you wait for 6in Coil?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately due to the huge demand for the equinox the 6" coils are very limited and slow being shipped to dealers.

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered from Fortbedford Detectors and got it in 4 weeks. Keith said that’s what the expected wait would be. I should have it by Friday. HH

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2 days. find the smaller minelab dealers and email or call. They have limited coils but they have much smaller customer base. These coils are being allocated between dealers large and small on some kind of basis.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 days. find the smaller minelab dealers and email or call. They have limited coils but they have much smaller customer base. These coils are being allocated between dealers large and small on some kind of basis.

Same here I ordered my 800 from a small dealer in Las Vegas and he had a package deal for $1200 Minelab 35 pin pointer, bag, hat, pouch etc I thought I could always use another pinpointer and I got my 800 super fast while many order way before me where still waiting. Then I called him back (Doc out of Las Vegas) just to ask about them. He said I’m got allocated 2 and I only sell to peoples house bought their machine from me. I had it in 2 days.

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called a small brick n mortar dealer in our area and, to my surprise, he had one in stock. Picked it up this morning. :headbang:

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the auction site every day. More then once I have seen sellers in the last few weeks list 6 or 12 coils for sale (@ list price) and the go very quick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread