How low will it go?

Monster box is what, 100 ASE's?

I said a few months back that I didnt think silver would go below 25, and really didnt think it would dip much under 30, but it is under 27 right now... wow :P

I too agree it makes no sense that demand is way up, and prices are dropping, especially with all the "haircuts" overseas, BRICS etc...

Wow. Tim is an animal when it comes to CRH. He doesn't play does he!

Can't convince my wife to let me play with savings monies. Been using birthday and Christmas money. Just placed an order so I'm down a little CRH money, but I'll keep doing the same amount of boxes...it will just take me longer.

NP

Monster box is what, 100 ASE's?

I said a few months back that I didnt think silver would go below 25, and really didnt think it would dip much under 30, but it is under 27 right now... wow :P

I too agree it makes no sense that demand is way up, and prices are dropping, especially with all the "haircuts" overseas, BRICS etc...

Monster box is 500.

cdickrun64 said:
I believe it will go below $25, and maybe below $22......below that I will start to divert my 401k money to buying scrap 90% silver.

Not a good idea. The more diverse your investments, the better. Any financial advisor will tell u that. You've worked too hard to get to where you are in your 401k to lose it on a crap shoot that is the silver market.

Not a good idea. The more diverse your investments, the better. Any financial advisor will tell u that. You've worked too hard to get to where you are in your 401k to lose it on a crap shoot that is the silver market.
I agree. Besides, Jim Sinclair says we have two years left to get out of the 401k.

I've decided not to quote anyone or comment on any of the specific posts. I will say that a lot of people like to theorize, come up with scenario's, and put numbers to them. Most of the time, the math isn't the problem. It's the scenario, assumptions, and logic that are off.

For some reason, when people do a little simple math and the set of numbers matches their thoughts, they simply assume the logic, scenario, and assumptions are correct. It's important to remember that you can make 'the math' show absolutely anything if you're willing to accept certain assumptions. It's the assumptions that are wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back