What's new

How many Washington state mders here?

Bellingham. Anyone in my area? Seems like everyone is either in the Seattle region or the East-of-the-mountains region.
 
Chelan County. Just moved here abt a month ago with my 12year old... not sure yet what we're going to try for... maybe metal detecting and rocks/minerals while hiking
 
ARE YOU STILL A MEMBER, IF SO HIT ME BACK
 
I'm in Kirkland for now, will be moving to Everett in May.
 
I'm in felony way I mean federal way
 
North Seattle here but I do t mind traveling for a good hunt.
 
Ephrata Washington aka Eastern Washington
 
I know right where you're at. I fish Rocky Ford at least a couple of times a year.
 
Walla Walla been in Washington state for over 60 years DUDE !! Great place Cascade Mountains Blue mountains , lots of gold if you know where to look !!!
 
Bellingham, wa
 
Rik601 Walla Walla? Im at University there!
 
Hi! Edmonds, WA here looking for digging buddies!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom