What's new

How much television do you watch per day

in all honesty where is the survival in survivor ?

make them survive. no contests for fire, food, or stuff to build or furnish a hut.
no voting out.
Blindfold them all, place them all over the island alone, if they find each other fine
if not they need to survive alone. cameras everywhere but no cameramen/camerawomen
if they cry into a camera they quit, they are out. last one standing wins.

Hey Jeff youre close to stealing my idea.My idea is to hand them each a hunting knife and they keep their clothes on their backs,thats it nothing else.Then they get dropped off a couple of hundred miles into the great north woods,whoever walks out first wins.If you dont walk out oh well sucks to be you .:laughing7:
 
Then if you do ok,tell the cable company to stick it

I only have cable internet.No tv except to watch a movie or two on dvd or any documentries that interest me.They tried to get me to get cable tv too but i refused rather harshly.:laughing7:

:icon_thumleft:Spirit Relic
 
Yes it was intense..... It is on track to be a good show, but the writters still have time to screw it up..... I loved Lost the first few seasons, but lost interest the last couple seasons........

yes they really upset me with the last episode of lost too
I hope 'walk into the light" isn't how this one ends.

I would have preferred they left everyone hanging

even Seinfeld waking up from a dream about the show would have been better
 
yes they really upset me with the last episode of lost too
I hope 'walk into the light" isn't how this one ends.

I would have preferred they left everyone hanging

even Seinfeld waking up from a dream about the show would have been better

Look how The Supranos ended.................
 
Right now my favorite show on TV is Sons of Anarchy.. At least till Justified new season starts...........
 
never saw the Supranos
 
Yes Jeff, it seems like the eye candy is the first to go. And anytime there is a wardrobe malfunction, the producers have a nasty habit of bleeping out the good parts.

yes it's worse that saturday morning cartoons for censorship.
even the commercials show more
 
Right now my favorite show on TV is Sons of Anarchy.. At least till Justified new season starts...........

right now I can't say I have a favorite. was big bang theory till last episode, Now We'll see
maybe if they get rid of Nayyar, I really don't find his character funny.

they did the same thing with Valderrama's character on that 70's show, turned him into a girl. Not funny
I ended up hating the show
 
Last edited:
Red James cash said:
Hey Jeff youre close to stealing my idea.My idea is to hand them each a hunting knife and they keep their clothes on their backs,thats it nothing else.Then they get dropped off a couple of hundred miles into the great north woods,whoever walks out first wins.If you dont walk out oh well sucks to be you .:laughing7:

If one were to study enough,one could be dropped off totally naked.The earth supplies everything needed to go from there.You just have to know what to do first and last.
 
If one were to study enough,one could be dropped off totally naked.The earth supplies everything needed to go from there.You just have to know what to do first and last.

You got that right :icon_thumleft:.Even though i never watched the show,the tv show types dont seem to have to much on the ball.I would give them 3 days at the most(to die that is).Especially if it were winter.Could make it interesting and give them hat cams.You might get the chance of seeing one of them being stalked by a mountain lion:laughing9:
 
Lets see if i can remember the title of one of my favorite survival books of all time?I,at one time used to read and study these books with a great passion.The book i liked the most was something like primitive wilderness survival skills of the aborigines.Or 98.6 keeping your ass alive by Lund maybe.Some great fun and study,I had at one time like at least a dozen different survival books.I Think one of the most important things i learned was the solar still.I had a dream at one time in my life to disappear into the wilderness so i studied very hard. ;-)
 
It's good to see some don't spend a lot of time with the glass toilet, I haven't watched a movie in years so when I hear people talk about actors (hypocrite's) I'm usually without a clue.
Good post by the way.
 
It's good to see some don't spend a lot of time with the glass toilet, I haven't watched a movie in years so when I hear people talk about actors (hypocrite's) I'm usually without a clue.
Good post by the way.

Actors are just working a trade like any other profession, they just get paid more....
 
Some of the best actors in the world are politicians:laughing9:.
 
Now i am not watching too much TV before join the job i saw full day job into watching TV..now i watch TV when tournament of football started and i can not any single match...in daily routine i watch round about 1 hour which is enough for me and i have not enough time to watch the TV.
 
Last edited:
In defense of the generation I grew up with, you must keep in mind that we saw Lee Harvey Oswald shot on live TV, so most of us couldn't turn it off as we couldn't wait to see what happened next. I've turned into my grandpa and like to watch the weather report everyday. I prefer DVD's. I'm re-watching Centennial currently. I really watched more TV when there were programs like Palladin, Rawhide, The Twilight Zone, Hill Street Blues, PeeWee's Playhouse, etc. I do not understand a lot of the programs now, but it looks like it's pretty easy for anybody to be on TV. I watch, I mean directly watch about 7 hours of TV a week. I'm aware of, or glance at, about 15 hours a week.
 
In defense of the generation I grew up with, you must keep in mind that we saw Lee Harvey Oswald shot on live TV....* I prefer DVD's. Re-watching Centennial currently. I really watched more TV when there were programs like Palladin, Rawhide, The Twilight Zone, Hill Street Blues

I watched Centennial again about 6 months ago, easily the best miniseries ever.. A man should be so lucky as to have a "clay basket"...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom