What's new

how often

fisher2

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how often do you go to your banks for halfs if you buy all they have? like if they dont order them from brinks and stuff and only get a few in.should i go weekly biweekly or monthly

p.s my brother stole my fav bank he's scoring 40% almost everytime he buys 10$ worth it makes me mad
so imma use them for a dump bank when i get money to open an account is that a good idea or a bad idea? (he gave me a 40%er and a 90% as payment)
 
Upvote 0
I usually go about once a month.
 
Weekly. Some weeks I only get a few dollars worth, other weeks several hundred dollars of hand rolls. I also have ongoing orders with several banks too so I have no shortages of half dollars.
 
You don't really want to annoy them. Once a week would be OK and probably often enough to maybe get them to save them for you if you are truly a regular (depositor) at that branch. And don't forget to be nice.

Mojo
 
My best bank is my main bill paying checking account bank. I stop in at least once a week to deposit checks. They almost always have loose halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom