Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 33 ,started when I was about 11,It took me a long time to get a good detector.That makes all the difference in the world!I am sure I have passed up some really good stuff because of lack of depth. A friend of mine used to have a White's Silver Eagle and I could rarely pick up any of his signals.Lots of hours spent finding very little.

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000
34, started years ago, got my first detctor in March, my second in April, and my third in May this year!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Leon said:
Older than I thought I ever would be,,, 44, work'n on about 60... ;D
Good luck & Happy hunting~

i hear ya leon!! 39 myself.

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan

I wasn't even old enough to remember what brand my first detector was! Dad was shooting a Coinmaster IV and mom was using a Fisher. Still have my dad's Coinmaster, and it still hunts like a champ! A very.... ummm... portly, George Foreman type of champ, but a champ none the less!

;D ;D ;D

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
38.... wanted a detector since I was only 10 yrs old, finally got one at age 35! ::) ...and loving every minute of it!

OP
OP
D

daveycleaning

Sep 22, 2005
wow cool guys (and gals) this is a pretty cool website to keep up your hopes up. the oldest coin i have found is a 1941 wheat, and that is unfortunately the most valuable thing i have found with my MT. The cool thing tho is that i found a 14kt gold worm looking thing for a necklace. I took it in to get weighted and she said it was 3.7 penny weight so if i am right i think it should be worth about $50 in scrap. Is that about right?

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
34. Been detecting since 94? They say the first thing to go is the memory, and of course I can't remember what the second thing is. HH! Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions