What's new

✅ SOLVED how old is this buckle

GB1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
21,887
Golden Thread
1
Location
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm trying to date a site i think these are kinda old but not sure thanks for your help.,Gold Boy P1100470.webp
 
Cant help with the buckle but love that roadrunner I love old mopars I had a 70 charger sorry had to go there. hope your buckle is a rare one Tommy
 
Upvote 0
Not sure you can use that buckle to date the site, Gold Boy. It looks like brass with a steel tongue. I don't know when they started making those, but they're still made today. What else have you found at this site? Good luck. Is that a Silver Shadow? Your occasional driver?
 
Upvote 0
To me, it looks like a horse tack buckle.
Kray pretty much summed it up above, but if pressed for a date range I'd say 1890 - 1930. :icon_scratch:

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys i can't believe i thought i could get a date off this buckle.And Kray its just a pic off the internet
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys i can't believe i thought i could get a date off this buckle.And Kray its just a pic off the internet

Just joking about the Rolls, thought maybe Gold Boy described your monetary status. LOL. Someday.
 
Upvote 0
To me, it looks like a horse tack buckle.
Kray pretty much summed it up above, but if pressed for a date range I'd say 1890 - 1930. :icon_scratch:

Dave
:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom