What's new

How old is this RAF pin?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I dug this RAF (Royal Air Force) pin today downtown Eugene Oregon. I assume it's British, right? Anyone know how old this thing is? I assume it's WWII era, but I don't know.

I also dug two 50 Caliber projectiles, merc dime, silver 25c, and a 1955 Mexican 5c!

Neil
 

Attachments

  • Jan14-2011pin.webp
    Jan14-2011pin.webp
    29 KB · Views: 432
  • Jan14-2011clean.webp
    Jan14-2011clean.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Jan14-2011pin.webp
    Jan14-2011pin.webp
    29 KB · Views: 343
  • Jan14-2011clean.webp
    Jan14-2011clean.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 358
Hi nice find WW2 Sweethearts pin RAF



tinpan
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom