metaldetecta Hero Member Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 608 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Troll Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I wanted to clean all the crust off this 1864 civil war token I found recently. I can't see the side with the date. How can I clean this without ruining it? Attachments 1430343029708.webp 47.9 KB · Views: 181 1430343058100.webp 49.7 KB · Views: 177
I wanted to clean all the crust off this 1864 civil war token I found recently. I can't see the side with the date. How can I clean this without ruining it?
Geradot Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 482 Reaction score 1,682 Golden Thread 0 Location Kamcha-Sevas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2015 #2 token made of copper?
metaldetecta Hero Member Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 608 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Troll Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I believe so.