What's new

how to find a posted pic

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
a little assist pls.
when I tuned in earlier tonight there was a pic posted over under albums posted on the right of the main page. It had the posters handle but i missed it. Now pic is gone. How can I find it?

Thanx,
Bravo
 
Bravo/ Brent that section rotates every time I click in. You may be able to check your browser history and come back in and get lucky and find it? Was it the girls digging artifacts?:occasion14:
 
Hey Richard...sure appreciate the help. No it wasn't any digging gals, but more power to 'em. lol
It was a local PD shoulderpatch. I was just gonna say howdy.
See ya pard and take care.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom