What's new

How to repair or disassemble a fisher CZ-7a quicksilver metal detector

SPWalker

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson, Texas
Detector(s) used
CZ-7A FISHER
I have an older CZ7a-Quicksilver (SN - 80754) that is my old war horse. I have had it for over 20 years and she is in need of some repairs. The digital display is darkened out some and the buttons are difficult to operate.

Is anyone aware of a repair video or shop that can assist?

SPWalker
Texas
 
I believe someone on here said there is a great repair guy east side of rockwall or Greenville area.
I'll see if I can find that post🤘
 
East Texas metal detectors
 
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to BRANDS > BOUNTY HUNTER for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! Description: This section contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom