What's new

Howdy from Sherman Tx.

honcho34

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Been lurckin around this site for some time now and finally signed up! I'm from Sherman Tx and doin some research on bloody bill and the gang from their time here. So with all that said let the hazing begin! P.S. got my first md last week.
 
Wow, an invitation for Hazing,,,,, I don't know how to proceed all of a sudden!! UUUHHHMM welcome here? Sorry I don't know sherman, but good luck with the new detector.
 
Welcome to the addiction. You're in for some fun.

ThTx
 
the addiction has already started. nothin but pull tabs so far
 
MG_127.gif
honcho34

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 89
Nothing but pull tabs so far? The hazing has already begun. :laughing7:

Welcome to T-Net. :icon_thumright:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom