slow motion
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2012
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Howdy!
All you great folks on Treasurenet!!We have been looking in on ya'll for awhile now and finally got the nerve-up to post.I'm 66 years young,retired.Live in Monroe county,Alabama.And We love the adventure of hunting everything(coins,relics,jewelry,bottles,rocks,minerals,gems,fossils,shark teeth,fish and I bow hunt).My Precious wife of 40 years,retired and I, would like to share the thrill of the hunt with other hunters.We hope to form a christian family hunters club.If any of you adventure hunters are like us,send us a email!!! Happy Hunting! Remember a family that hunts together stays together!!!! Don't Worry Be happy!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!! Slow Motion
All you great folks on Treasurenet!!We have been looking in on ya'll for awhile now and finally got the nerve-up to post.I'm 66 years young,retired.Live in Monroe county,Alabama.And We love the adventure of hunting everything(coins,relics,jewelry,bottles,rocks,minerals,gems,fossils,shark teeth,fish and I bow hunt).My Precious wife of 40 years,retired and I, would like to share the thrill of the hunt with other hunters.We hope to form a christian family hunters club.If any of you adventure hunters are like us,send us a email!!! Happy Hunting! Remember a family that hunts together stays together!!!! Don't Worry Be happy!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!! Slow Motion








