Howdy

imdoc

Tenderfoot
Sep 14, 2012
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all! My name is Doc and to be honest I'm not really a treasure hunter as with a metal detector since I am confined to a wheelchair, but recently my parents passed away and left so much stuff that we are trying to find out what some of it is just to know what to do with it. Anyway, I have some old coins and some other items that maybe you can help me with. I have read some of the posts and you all seem very nice so I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Doc

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Doc,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums. Dont let being on 4 wheels keep you down my friend. I believe we have some folks on here who are also in similar situation and it doesnt stop them from getting out there and enjoying this hobby. Glad you came to seek professional advise on your parents stuff. Whenever you are ready to list with some pictures, we can assist you in identifying your treasures. Again welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing more from you.

James

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Doc, welcome to the forum. :hello: Dont let anyone kid you, there are a lot of us with all sorts of things wrong with us. I have a bone degenerate problem and they tell me I will be in a wheelchair, in fact my surgeon is surprised that it hasnt happened yet. We can keep doing the things we like. There are all types of teasure hunting. We try to help each other when possible. There are a lot of nice folks on here. Im looking forward to see some more enties from you. Happy Hunting :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread