What's new

New member from upstate SC (Anderson)

1964 Rambler

Tenderfoot
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Anderson, SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
I've been detecting off and on for 55 years...starting with a Jetco Mustang in the early 70's. After finding a confederate SC button and an 1876 Indian head in my hometown (Aiken, SC), I was hooked! My memory lane of detectors after the Jetco included a Bounty Hunter X3 BFO, Compass Coin Magnum, Compass XP-450, Minelab Sovereign, Equinox, and now Manticore. I haven't been very active over the last several years, but after retiring recently I have some more time on my hands to hopefully get back into detecting. Looking forward to learning & being motivated by all of the great info and finds I'm seeing so far.
 
...hometown (Aiken, SC)...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: SOUTH CAROLINA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome from Gastonia NC!
 
Welcome to the Forum & Good Hunting !
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14:
 
Congratulations on your retirement. Us retired folks need something to focus on... LOL Welcome aboard from Texas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom