What's new

Hppy birthday Chug!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Some hit songs of the 60s and 70s are being revised with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers. They include:Herman's Hermits: Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?
Bobby Darin: Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash
Ringo Starr: I Get By With a Little Help from Depends
Roberta Flack: The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
Johnny Nash: I Can't See Clearly Now
Paul Simon: Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
Commodores: Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom
Marvin Gaye: I Heard it Through the GrapeNuts
Procol Harem: A Whiter Shade of Hair
Leo Sayer: You Make Me Feel Like Napping

Happy birthday Chug, love you lots and lots!
laughing7.gif
Red
 
birthday cake2 (2).webpHappy Birthday, Chug!!
 
Reds closer to Dirt!!! But She Is Still Sexy!!! CHUG
 
happy birthday chug !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom