smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2020 Thread Owner #1 At this location - 37.8837° N, 85.9653° W For real. Happy April Fool's day.
IMAUDIGGER Silver Member Joined Mar 16, 2016 Messages 3,410 Reaction score 5,202 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2020 #2 Jumping the gun a bit aren’t you?
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Yup. Bored.
IMAUDIGGER Silver Member Joined Mar 16, 2016 Messages 3,410 Reaction score 5,202 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2020 #4 Don’t you have some pennies to sort. I heard we are going on the copper standard soon.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2020 Thread Owner #5 No, I dumped all, and I mean ALL my coins in the last few weeks before life as we know it came to an end.
No, I dumped all, and I mean ALL my coins in the last few weeks before life as we know it came to an end.
nagant Hero Member Joined Apr 21, 2017 Messages 772 Reaction score 940 Golden Thread 0 Location iowa Detector(s) used Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2020 #6 those coordinates keep jumping to Maryland, 12:18 4/1
B BadassSnootBooper Tenderfoot Joined Apr 1, 2020 Messages 4 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used I'm new, I don't own one yet! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2020 #7 Well color me gullible! Happy April 1, smokey
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2020 Thread Owner #8 Guess again, a little farther west.