HUGE FIND for me today, best coin all year!!!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got home from work a bit early and went for another quick dig. I walked the wagon trails again and a perfect 93 caught my ear. Dug the plug, and the first thing I saw was that eagle looking back at me and I knew exactly what I had. I nearly had a heart attack!

This is my oldest quarter, and only my second seated coin in seven years. My other is a slick dime, and I have been hoping for a nicer example.

Finding Seated on the Canadian prairie is a real challenge so I am thrilled with this coin! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477522064.455592.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477522085.803424.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477522113.167277.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477522147.463597.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477522172.950794.jpg

Upvote 66
Wow! GREAT score! They are hard to come by in out beck of the woods. That one is still on my wish list

That is an awesome find. My only seated coins are dimes. Congrats on a rare recovery!

That's killer bro! Killer

Congrats on the great looking Seated! You're so right about it being a challenge digging one on the prairie.

Wow! GREAT score! They are hard to come by in out beck of the woods. That one is still on my wish list

Thanks Relic. Out here it's about as good as it gets!

awesome find. congrats!!!!!

That is an awesome find. My only seated coins are dimes. Congrats on a rare recovery!

Thanks Scuba, I would have been happy with a dime. Being a quarter was a shocker for sure

Congrats on the great looking Seated! You're so right about it being a challenge digging one on the prairie.

Thanks Pep, I know you love finding old U.S. stuff up here like me. Always a rush when it happens

Hey, the Canucks are stealing our seated quarters! :occasion14: Congrats man, I've got the half dime and dime, but still waiting for my own seated quarter.

Curious, what's the 1916 dated tag in the last pic?

Thanks david! I'm not sure what the tag is, I found another just like it a few years ago. The railway is close by, and so was the old hotel. I'm going to look into it.

Congrats on a tough dig anywhere. Seems to be more US silver in Canada then Canadian silver in US. I sure cant find any

Beautiful coin!! I like the 1916 tag too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back